The day starts with an opportunity for you to move past yesterday.
It gives you an opportunity to set the intention of what you want. In this Moment, right now, that intention can focused on a future plan (self-development, increase).
Life has a way of reflecting-you of your past, the hurts, the trauma, the experiences, the encounters, the joys as well as the disappointments. But it also can reflect the opportunities that await.
What you decide in terms of how you will live, whether it is in the past; in the present and hopeful for the future depends on the activities, the actions, the intentions that you push, not anyone else but you, today.
You are the captain; you are the navigator; you are the creator; you are the motivator; you are the one who has every capability embedded within to set the trajectory of your life.
There are no limitations, only self-limitations that you create in your mind. Now understand that the mind is the battlefield and to win your must have a made-up mind to win.
Know that work is work and if you are working and you are diligent, you are trying, and you are effortlessly putting forth the effort you will manifest the intention that you set.
So, if your intentions are to be unmotivated, lacking, lazy, shiftless, not trying, always blaming, always creating another excuse, well that is what you’re going to manifest. But if your intentions are directed towards excelling and you are motivated; increasing; prosperous; activating joy, increasing in strength and always in a place of positivity that is what you are going to manifest.
What ends up happening is that you get set in a barrier mentally (the mind as mentioned earlier) where you adapt to the nothingness mindset, and nothing is an empty spot. It’s dark, it’s dense, it’s no movement and emptiness and when you find yourself staggering at that place you have to be the one to push through the fear to get to the light. You have to be that one to remove all barriers. To look past the normalcy of what your day-to-day encounters would be and try to see an opportunity for you to self-invent, to reinvent, to reestablish, to be renewed every day.
So, I am going to offer you steps that you can take towards the highest intention that is within:
- Know what you want. When you know what you want that becomes the jumping board towards establishing your intention.
- Take the intention and build your draft around that intention. Then write the steps that it will take for implementation.
- Activate the intention by following the steps that you have written one by one. Make the contacts, visit the building that you may want to buy, claim it, speak life to it; align the people that you may need to support your vision. But be careful not everyone will want you to succeed.
- Once you have created that plan (which is also known as the business plan) execution is necessary.
- Execution is an action word so all I’m saying is you must be doing something. You must work your vision. You must work your dream into fruition.
- Once the work has started don’t stop; keep pushing. Check the box for all completed actions that you’ve written down.
- Continue to PUSH (perfect until something happens).
Wishing you joy, peace, and consistency in the pursuit of your dream.